Wednesday, October 10, 2007

hello peeeeople.
im seventeen. still a year from legality! hahah.anyways, thank you all who bothered to drp wishes! it was really sweet of ya'll! i can;t really go by a list and thank ya'll one by one , cause it'll be too long. but , thank you guys!oh. and jolyn for calling from aussie to wish! - (if u ever read this.) hah.

i spent my 17th' studying my butt off. which i must say was really unproductive! ug. i pushed dinner plans to aft o's thinking i cld focus on the books. but i was damn wrng. and edd only made my productivity dip lower! ohwells. haha.

15days to o's loves!

and i just caught music and lyrics. i knw im really late. haha. it was good! and hugh grant is just damn sexy LARH!. okay. fine. hahahah.

i really shldn't be on the net now man. really.

guilts' kicking me !

okay. and i just had a rough talk with lloyd on subcombi's.im quite lost now! haha.

abit of lyrics that applies now.
night loves!




I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time to clear a little space in the corners of my mind

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heylo gurl. I"M READING this. ahah. loves!-jo

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EH PIGGY.
STUDYING NOT?!

JO!!! Eh cool it's you.

6:57 PM  
Blogger mouldleadwalkbeside me said...

YES MARJORIE TEO. i;ve been studying. well , atleast i've been TRYING to. okay. fine. i have been. i think ? ha. its draining larh! omg.

7:19 AM  
Blogger mouldleadwalkbeside me said...

JOLYN!. omg. i nv knew u read my blog!! okay. like since when girl!? anyways , you take care okay!!? (: and don't let the massive workload and projects there tire you out too badly! take care you!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home