Saturday, November 24, 2007

BAKING TURNS ME ON.

today was a good day.

i managed to finish packing my mess on the table aft 4wholeweeks!
B came by today and we had dinner tgther!
and we headed to my red man! and i spent close to 35bucks just on the ingredients.
got home and baked till 12am! hahaha. the cheese was love man! and im pretty glad the cake turned out good!

my virgin attempt at new york styled chessecake was a blast! ha. i love the whole process. except the clearing up aft that. arrrrg.

anyways! i think my job's set! so , im prolly going to start right aft i get back from hongkong. okay. the food there's ULTRA SHIOOKK. so i must put my gym membership to good use! HAHA. we;ll see. really. i mean , really. and we;ll be staying at the kimberly hotel! ((:

churchy tmrw! then christmas eve committee meeting! lunching at hp.

im passing my dearest chem,phy,CHI and geog notes to the boys at hp!



i hope my next week won't be wasted watching dramas and full eps of greys anatomy , the office and desperate housewives! and i pray i do smthing productive! besides going out to shop. because im really broke to my butt ! ha. maybe i;ll get dwn to planning to long awaited kayaking expedition for the youth! i;ll see how!

ppl like who , who have practically shiat to do at home shld read low kay hwa's "i believe you" . its damn short! and its abit teary. the language wasn't what i really expected though. was interestingly interesting! HA.

rights. as u can see. the individual typing right now doesnt seem quite sane. so , gotta go loves! night!


its 2am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh got cheesecake don't offer me ah!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home