Monday, December 31, 2007

31stofdecember.

its always the day where the whole world more or less reflects on the past year. i've so much to thank god for! this has been well , the most god-relying year through my 17years. really. i mean , the major exams and the different situations that's happened has really caused me to rely on him more. pst lawrence was really strght today. it cracked and made me think. im quite ashamed of myself actually. im quite sick of the fact that i only turn to you when i need you. but i push you aside or well , just happen to forget and leave you at an untouched corner inside me when life's going good. its embarrassing. its like no one knws , but i knw. and that itself makes me want to dig a deeeeeppp hole , hide inside and cover it up. and well , wanting to dig as far down as i can to try and hide myself and not allow you to find me or to knw me. but yet , you know and you forgive.

i have so much to thank you for. for restoring a few friendships i thght was long gone , for blessing another yr , for carrying me through the whole study/exam period this year, for the push , for the spiritual encouragement i get from friends , for the constant reminders and for everything.

im praying and hoping year 2008 be smthing new! i neeeeed smthing new. like REALLY!
and gosh... im starting work on wed. i hope its good. pay's crappy though!

i wanna river island!haha.

terence and i were on the net just now. it was supeeerrr good having caught up with him. that boy;s working at del mar AGAIN. and ohmygosh. he's going to party while he works tomorrow! ha.

--------------
there comes a point in life when you realize who matters , who never did , who won't anymore and who always will.so i figure i shldn't worry about the past, i guess there's a reason why it didn;t make it to my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home