Wednesday, January 02, 2008

i made it a point to make sure i get my room packed by today. so i spent practically the whole of my new years' in a shithole.HA. bt its the best pack i've done so far. so im super glad. and i also made it a point to try and turn in early tonight. i went to bed at freaking 1.30AM! which is superrrrrr early compared to the past few 5AM turn in times. its 3.30am and i cant sleep for nuts. i gave up shifting on bed and decided to do useful things(in hope that i do get tired and fall aslp soon) . im starting work tomorrow! pay's shitty though! ugh.

its 2008!

oh. and new yr's eve was crapppyyyy. the plan to head dwn to clarke quay to party was somehow changed. and the two boys that were suppose to party along with us changed thier minds and decided to head dwn to MARINA. plus i was damnnn sick that day and i had a terrible stomach. so i was thinking twice. so in the end. it was kel's friend's party which i enjoyed cause the guys were bent on making my stomach hurt even more by making me laugh like a whole load! but i ended up leaving aft countdown cause my tummy turned against me 10mins before 2008. so kel forced and insisted that i go home and rest. he drove me back and i was home at 2am in the morning of new year's with phonecalls and texts telling me how wonderful all the parties were.....ugh! one big resolution this yr ? PARTY LIKE SIAO for countdwn 2009!


okay. im tired now!





i think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RESULTS COMING!
WOOOOOO....

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home